We like the world we live in…we like to walk on the ground, we like the air we breath, the blue sky and shining sun and of course we like clouds; whether they bring us rain or snow!
– we will do everything we can to reduce our carbon footprint in our personal lives and professionally;
– we will encourage others we work with to consider the environment and sustainability.
The things we will consider
– We will recycle as much as we can – those morning coffee takeaways; the afternoon pick-me-up can of Pepsi; our printer cartridges; the Metro and other publications; and we’ll make sure our equipment, laptops etc, are disposed of in accordance to best practice & legislation;
– We will use recycle goods and materials;
– SWITCH OFF things that use electricity when not in use.
– We will encourage a ‘no printing’ policy, but when we have to, we’ll use recylced paper and print double-sided;
– We will utilise electronic communications – video or teleconference, so minimise on the need to travel;
– We will utilise cloud hosted solutions.
– We will encourage car sharing and travel by public transport; if we have to go to client sites – it won’t be just for one meeting, we’ll combine other activities;
– We will try our best to source goods and materials locally;
– We will encourage paying that little bit extra to offset the carbon footprint for train and plane travel.